Everyone appreciates a thankful heart. And at a wedding there is so much to be thankful for. Not sure what to be thankful for in your speech? Name your blessings one by one.
- Thank the parents of the bride and/or groom for putting on the wedding.
- Thank the parents of both the bride and groom for raising them to be who they are today.
- Thank the people who have helped with the wedding (vendors, family, friends, etc.).
- Thank the father of the bride for the delicious meal he provided for everyone.
- Thank the caterer for preparing the delicious food.
- Thank the coordinator for planning all the details and handling all the emergencies of the day.
- Thank the photographer for being patient with the family and crazy bridal party, etc.
- Thank the venue coordinator for preparing the location so beautifully.
- Thank the disc jockey and/or master of ceremonies for keeping the party going without missing a beat.
- Thank the pastor/officiant, cake baker, limo driver, photo booth attendant, make-up artist, hair-dresser, event designer and anyone else you can think of that was left out!
- Thank the guests for attending and traveling out to the venue (especially if a destination wedding).
- Thank the bridesmaids who have helped and pampered the bride all day.
- Thank the groomsmen for being extraordinary body-guards to the groom all day.
And the list could keep going! Just remember: You can’t go wrong giving thanks. Oh, and thanks for reading our blog post!