Official Giveaway Sweepstakes RulesKern County Wedding Vendors Giveaway
Kern County Wedding Vendors Giveaway
Official Giveaway Sweepstakes Rules
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Eligibility. The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in Kern County who are at least 18 years of age and is void where prohibited by law. Evermoore Films LLC and additional sponsors (collectively, “Sponsor”), and their respective employees and immediate family members of employees are not eligible. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such entrant will be disqualified. Winners must tag a friend, and follow all Sponsor accounts in the giveaway to be qualified to win.
- Sweepstakes Period. The sweepstakes begins and ends on the dates and at the times stated in the Instagram or Facebook post announcing the sweepstakes (the “Post”), announcing of the prize by Sponsor will be made on Instagram by Evermoore Films LLC on the date stated in the Post.
- Odds, Prize. Subject to verification, entrants will be randomly selected to receive the prize stated in the Post. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Sponsor will notify the winner via Stories and/or Direct Message to claim the prize. The winner will be randomly selected from the entrants. If a winner does not reply to the Sponsor’s Direct Message within 24 hours of the message being sent then his/her entry will be void and the prize will be forfeited. The winner has 7 days to make arrangements and confirm they will accept the prize from the Sponsor. All prizes must be redeemed within the calendar year they are won, a prize cannot be redeemed for use “next year”. All prizes will expire on December 31st of the year they are won. By entering, you hereby consent to be contacted by the Sponsor for administration of this sweepstakes, and consent to publication by Sponsor on Instagram or other social media platform of award of the prize. All prizes subject to availability of the Sponsor. If a Sponsor is not available for the wedding date of a winner then that prize will be forfeited. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted. Winners can win multiple prizes from the same Sponsor, but duplicate prizes cannot be claimed and “doubled up” (for example you cannot win two duplicate $50 discounts and then try to claim both and get $100 off). If a winner is already contracted for services with a particular Sponsor and then wins a discount or prize that conflicts with the already booked package, the prize cannot be claimed because there is an existing contract in place. There may be multiple prizes from different sponsors. Each Sponsor will distribute their own prize. Winner must contact each Sponsor directly to claim each prize. For questions or clarification about a specific prize contact each Sponsor individually. Evermoore Films LLC is not collecting or distributing prizes from other Sponsors. Evermoore Films LLC is organizing this giveaway and is not liable and/or responsible for the prizes donated by other Sponsors. Each prize will be awarded solely by the Sponsor who donated it, at their sole discretion. Each prize must be redeemed at that specific Sponsor’s business location in California. Prizes will not be shipped. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from Sponsor’s location at winner’s expense.
- Medical Clearance. If the prize is a treatment administered by a licensed medical professional, receipt of the prize is contingent on (a) the potential winner being examined and cleared for the treatment by one of the physicians, physician assistants or nurse practitioners associated with Sponsor and (b) the potential winner executing Sponsor’s forms associated with the treatment (for example, disclosure, consent and release forms). If the potential winner is not cleared for the treatment or does not sign the forms, the potential winner will be disqualified. Winner agrees to follow all written regulations listed on the medical treatment consent form.
- Dates of Service. Winners must collect and/or redeem all prizes within 14 days of the prize announcement, unless otherwise stated.
- Publicity. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winners’ names, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Winners may be required to execute a Media Consent form.
- Release and Waiver. By entering, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and any other documents required by Sponsor herein, and to waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or any other documents required by Sponsor herein; (b) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, demands, causes of action, penalties, and expenses arising out of or related to any statement, action, or failure to act by entrant during or in connection with his/her participation herein and/or any breach or alleged breach of these Official Rules or of any other documents required by Sponsor and; (c) not to sue and to hereby irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive, and forever discharge the Released Parties from any and all liabilities, claims, and demands of any kind or nature whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which entrant (or entrant’s successors-in-interest, heirs and/or agents) ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Released Parties, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to personal injury and/or damage, loss, or any other harm resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity; (ii) the acceptance, misuse, or use of the prizes; (iii) the use of any of the rights granted herein (including, without limitation, the use and exploitation of the entrant’s name, statements, voice, photograph, and/or other likeness); (iv) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, and (v) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, or announcement of any prize.
- Compliance with Policies. Sponsor has the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove the winner from any Sponsor location at any time without compensation, and to refuse service and void the award of the prize if winner’s behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or otherwise violates the policies of Sponsor. Winner agrees to comply with all of Sponsor’s policies, rules and regulations then in effect. Inappropriate behavior at Sponsor’s locations will not be tolerated in any manner, including but not limited to loud, boisterous or obscene language or gestures, offensive language, abusive language, lewd conduct, harassment, conduct that would be deemed bothersome by Sponsor’s management, as well as any conduct that may endanger the best interests of the Sponsor’s facility, its employees, members, or guests.
- Limitations of Liability. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital, or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. The Sponsor is also not responsible for any malfunction of the website or error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry information.
- Termination/Suspension/Modification of Sweepstakes. If for any reason a Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select the winner by conducting a random drawing from those eligible entries received up to the time of the termination/suspension. Sponsor may also disqualify or prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize in this or any other promotion conducted by Sponsor if, at its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant has violated the Official Rules or has threatened or is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick-entry programs), or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Sponsor.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved the appropriate Federal or state courts located in the county of Kern, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Winners. The name of the winner in each Sweepstakes will be posted on Instagram where the Sweepstakes was posted on the date stated in the original Post.
- Instagram/Facebook. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Instagram and Facebook from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages arising from participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded.